Sunday, May 22, 2005

impulsive actions

i deleted some things i posted on orkut about my engagement. i felt that what i had said had been read and now i didn't want a written record of it. so i just deleted them. i wanted my words to live on only as a legend told by others. for them to spark "the legendary love of asad and mahreen"!!! i didn't think of the negative consequences of the delete, some people were really upset by the delete, they started to think something was wrong ...i didn't realize that people had taken possession of my words. its like i went in and stole something. it even caused confusion for mahreen... our relationship is still quite fresh... i don't want my mis-steps to cause doubts... doubts must give way to understanding... so i explain why i did what i did. i like the excitement of impulsive actions and its aftershocks. it's hard for me to be troublemaker in the real world... too much of a acha bacha... so i cut myself loose for brief moments that i go into the virtual! i want to start a love riot among our relatives. i think i want too much... wait... a love riot???!!?!?? hmmm...

No comments: